Why Choose Acumatica for Financial Management
Financial management software provides businesses with a full suite of accounting functions to track daily financial operations and generate quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, it provides tools for reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning.
Designed for companies with complex requirements, yet easy to use in smaller organizations, Acumatica Financial Management software provide a feature-rich accounting suite, fully integrated with Acumatica’s Customer Management, Distribution Management, Manufacturing Management, Field Services Management, and Project Accounting product suites.
Benefits of Financial Management for your Business
- • Streamline Operations - Close your books faster with Acumatica’s time-saving automation and workflow. Efficiently handle month-end activities with fewer errors.
- • Manage Multiple Entities - Use Acumatica’s financial management systems to integrate financials across multiple business entities, including automated reporting, consolidation, payments, and cash management.
- • Single Version of the Truth - Gain accurate, real-time visibility into business activities and performance with financial reports and personalized dashboards that access the shared, centralized database (single version of the truth).
- • Migrate Legacy Data - Users can migrate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable historical data from a legacy system to Acumatica ERP, including open balances, original amounts, and dates, without affecting the general ledger.
- • Work Locally and Internationally - Reach international markets effectively with cloud multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-company capabilities. Acumatica finance management software also offers localized functionality.