Why Choose Acumatica Customer Management?
#1 ERP and CRM that work together. Customer Management (also called Customer Relationship Management) was built into Acumatica from the very beginning. It is not a loosely integrated module like so many other midmarket ERP products. From marketing, quoting, and sales to delivery and post-sales support, customer information is always up to date and accurate.
#2 Integrated content management. Acumatica provides a consolidated view of all customer records in a single database. This access to all written quotes, invoices, and support cases provides to every member of your team a 360-degree view of all customer activities and records.
#3 Visibility. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to help your team manage forecasts, quotas, and results. Efficiently communicate and collaborate with customers through the Acumatica Customer Portal. Helpful tools give customers access to information about their interaction with your company and enable activities online.
The Benefits of Acumatica Customer Management
- • 360-degree view - Gain a complete view of your business with integrated financials, marketing, sales and service. Learn which customers are profitable and which are not.
- • Improve Customer Service - Respond rapidly to customers’ requests at any point in the sales cycle – from first contact, through sales and fulfillment, billing, and after-sale service requests.
- • Empower your customers - Give customers access to the financial and case information you choose through your Customer Self-service Portal.
- • CRM Add-In for Microsoft Outlook - The Acumatica add-in works with incoming and outgoing email in Outlook. It searches for existing leads, contacts, and employees in CRM and then allows 1-click access to an existing contact. You can also create new leads and contacts right from your Inbox; create opportunities and cases associated with existing contacts; and log activity and attach e-mail contents to CRM.
- • Team approach to sales and service - Share information to build an effective team approach to customer management. Unlimited user pricing removes any impediment to full participation in automated workflow processes that encourage collaboration.
- • Real-time Synchronization with Salesforce - Acumatica ERP supports bi-directional real-time synchronization of data between Acumatica ERP and Salesforce CRM, allowing for simultaneous work in both systems.