Why Choose Acumatica for eCommerce
Our customers are the best people to answer that question. Watch this 2-minute video on the right and you will get your answer.
With Acumatica manage eCommerce orders, inventory, picking-packing-shipping, returns, customer support, and accounting from one dashboard with Acumatica Commerce Edition.
This complete eCommerce ERP solution tightly integrates a robust eCommerce platform with Acumatica’s Financials, Sales, Inventory, CRM, and Fulfillment systems using Magento with a proven two-way connector provided by Kensium, Acumatica’s preferred eCommerce partner.
That means you can promise your customers more—and then deliver.
Benefits of Commerce Edition for your Business
- • Reduce stock-outs and back orders - Connect with Acumatica Inventory Management to optimize your stock levels through automated replenishment. Get real-time inventory counts across your business with a website that is integrated with the ERP system.
- • Provide an omnichannel experience - Centralize processing and gain a single source of truth. Utilize single stream fulfillment for online sales, counter sales, catalogue sales, and telemarketing sales to serve a wide range of customers. Read more on the Acumatica retail solution.
- • Speed up order processing and fulfillment - Reduce shipping and packing errors by automatically printing barcode labels and pick tickets. Scan picked goods when they are placed in a box, and confirm shipment. Integrate with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship stations for even greater efficiency.
- • Offer a world-class eCommerce site - Magento, a leading provider of eCommerce web platforms, offers an open-source product used by thousands of businesses to build, customize, and scale their eCommerce websites. And these customer-friendly websites are integrated with Acumatica. Learn more about B2B eCommerce Software.
- • Streamline returns and exchanges - Boost customer satisfaction by automating your shipping and receiving workflows. Manage returns for credit with automated reporting and quality control.
- • Gain a single source of truth - Centralize your processing for all channels. Use single-stream fulfillment for online, counter, catalog, and telemarketing sales. Read more about B2B eCommerce software.